Kids and adults alike can enjoy a fun day out, exploring attractions, admiring exotic animals, and enjoying a game of mini-golf
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Please note, cell phone reception is limited near the park and customers are strongly encouraged to pull up vouchers in advance of their visit to reduce wait times.
- Park hours: see schedule Please note the waterpark is closed on Saturday, August 6th for a corporate event.
- What’s included:
- Waterpark Admission
- 3 Go-Kart Rides on a1 1/4 mile long 2 level go-kart track. Single and 2 person go-karts available.
- 1-2 passenger bumper boats; customers bump into each other’s boats while squirting each other with squirt guns
- 18 Hole Mini-Golf Course
- Ride – Through Safari Zoo Admission; animal feed not included; exhibits rotated frequently
- Click to view ticket details
- Free admission for children two and under.
Click here to view our other Campaigns
About Monsoon Lagoon Waterpark
Whether visitors are in the mood to mine gems, feed a towering giraffe, or whiz down winding water slides, The Watering Hole at Monsoon Lagoon may make these adventures a reality. The spot aims to provide a day of relaxation with private cabanas complete with lounge chairs, flat-screen TVs, and ceiling fans—guests can kick back and relax poolside.
The Watering Hole's Attractions:
- Gem Mining: Visitors may dig out fossils, natural and polished gemstones, arrowheads, and seashells in this real mining sluice.
- Jr. Zookeeper: Kids follow the daily routine of real zookeepers, learning to properly care for and feed animals as well as readying the zoo to open.
- Zoo & Safari Park: Guests get to feed the Watering Hole's giraffe or spot zebras, camels, and parrots on the zoo's 30-acre's of land
- Water-park: A lazy river, heated pools, the kid’s tree house with four slides, and three-story slide towers let swimmers splash for hours.
- Racing: Speed-demons can zoom around the Montego Bay Raceway in go-karts, ramping up the adrenaline with the bi-level track that features straight-aways and a bridge.