Kids and adults alike can enjoy a fun day out, exploring attractions, admiring exotic animals, and unwinding in the water park
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: see schedule
- What’s included:
- Water park
- Three-story slide towers
- Lazy river
- Kids tree house with four slides
- Kiddie pool
- Bumper boats
- Mini golf
- Walk – Through Safari Zoo Admission (feed not included)
- Free admission for children under two.
- Click to view ticket details
- View their other offer: Passes to the Drive-Thru Zoo with Mini-Golf
Need To Know
About The Watering Hole at Monsoon Lagoon
Whether visitors are in the mood to mine gems, feed a towering giraffe, or whiz down winding water slides, The Watering Hole at Monsoon Lagoon can make these adventures a reality. The spot doesn't just cater to thrill-seekers, though. It provides a day of relaxation with private cabanas complete with lounge chairs, flat-screen TVs, and ceiling fans—guests can kick back and relax poolside.
The Watering Hole's Attractions:
- Gem Mining: Visitors can dig out fossils, natural and polished gemstones, arrowheads, and seashells in this real mining sluice.
- Jr. Zookeeper: Kids follow the daily routine of real zookeepers, learning to properly care for and feed animals as well as readying the zoo to open.
- Zoo & Safari Park: Guests get to feed the Watering Hole's giraffe or spot zebras, camels, and parrots on the zoo's 30-acre's of land
- Water-park: A lazy river, heated pools, the kid’s tree house with four slides, and three-story slide towers let swimmers splash for hours.
- Racing: Speed-demons can zoom around the Montego Bay Raceway in go-karts, ramping up the adrenaline with the bi-level track that features straight-aways and a bridge.