Kids and adults alike can enjoy a fun day out, exploring attractions, admiring exotic animals, and enjoying a game of mini-golf
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: see schedule
- Click to view ticket details
- Zoo Entry and Putt Putt Combo Passes includes:
- Admission to the zoo
- One round of mini-golf
- Free admission for children under two.
- Not valid Saturday-Monday Memorial Day Weekend, 7/1/21 - 7/4/21, and Friday-Monday Labor Day Weekend.
- View their Water Park Offer: Single-Day Mega Pass to The Watering Hole
Need To Know
About The Watering Hole at Monsoon Lagoon
Whether visitors are in the mood to mine gems, feed a towering giraffe, or whiz down winding water slides, The Watering Hole at Monsoon Lagoon can make these adventures a reality. The spot doesn't just cater to thrill-seekers, though. It provides a day of relaxation with private cabanas complete with lounge chairs, flat-screen TVs, and ceiling fans—guests can kick back and relax poolside.
The Watering Hole's Attractions:
- Gem Mining: Visitors can dig out fossils, natural and polished gemstones, arrowheads, and seashells in this real mining sluice.
- Jr. Zookeeper: Kids follow the daily routine of real zookeepers, learning to properly care for and feed animals as well as readying the zoo to open.
- Zoo & Safari Park: Guests get to feed the Watering Hole's giraffe or spot zebras, camels, and parrots on the zoo's 30-acre's of land
- Water-park: A lazy river, heated pools, the kid’s tree house with four slides, and three-story slide towers let swimmers splash for hours.
- Racing: Speed-demons can zoom around the Montego Bay Raceway in go-karts, ramping up the adrenaline with the bi-level track that features straight-aways and a bridge.