Choose from Six Options
- $29 for one custom facial ($65 value)
- $35 for one anti-aging facial ($85 value)
- $33 for one MediBac acne-clearing treatment ($70 value)
- $55 for two custom facials ($130 value)
- $69 for two anti-aging facials ($170 value)
- $65 for two MediBac acne-clearing treatments ($140 value)
The custom facial includes a skin analysis, double cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, pressure-point massage, mask, and sun protection. The anti-aging facial is specially designed to combat sun damage and the signs of aging. The MediBac acne-clearing treatment removes acne and promotes clearer skin. All facial treatments use Dermalogica products.
Kara Hyman at Montage Salon of Orchard Park
Licensed aesthetician Kara Hyman is certified in Dermalogica products and treatments, and she uses her training and experience to fix skin ailments on patrons that frequent Montage Salon. She uses Dermalogica products during facials that cleanse and moisturizing as they combat acne, fine lines, and sun damage. For added relaxation, Kara incorporates a pressure-point massage into facials. While she takes her time—each facial lasts up to 60 minutes—Kara also offers quick fixes to skin problems with 20-minute MicroZone treatments that focus on exfoliating, moisturizing dry hands, and diminishing dark under-eye circles.