What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $139 for parasailing for one with video ($218 value)
- $229 for parasailing for two with video ($400 value)
Includes a digital video of the flight.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Reservation required; subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Montauk Parasail
Though many flock to Montauk's beaches to gaze out at its beautiful waters, few experience it's historic shoreline in the way that Montauk Parasail allows. Strapped into a specially designed harness guests rise high into the air for an unmatched perspective of the Long Island Sound and surrounding shores. Read on to learn more about this novel experience:
- No need to get wet: despite the aquatic nature of parasailing, the crew can ensure passengers only touch water if they so choose
- Experienced captains: are US Coast Guard licensed Masters, leading a crew specifically trained in parasailing's unique boat handling and flight procedures
- Great for the whole family:though weight restrictions require a minimum weight of 125 pounds, even kids as young as 4 can touch the sky thanks to tandem flights