What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $24 worth of Mexican food for dine-in or takeout
- $12 for $20 worth of Mexican food for takeout
View the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Not valid towards the purchase of alcohol. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Montecristo Mexican Grill
According to Montecristo Mexican Grill, the cuisine of Mexico varies by region due to environmental and ethnic differences among the people. You'll find lots of meaty dishes in northern Mexico, whereas the southeast features spicy veggies and chicken, and the coasts along the Pacific Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico focus on seafood. Some of Montecristo Mexican Grill's regional dishes include:
- Mountain dish: This entree includes beef, plantains, pork, rice, beans, and a salad, all topped with a fried egg.
- Pupusas: Housemade tortillas are filled with cheese, pork, or cheesy beans before they're cooked until brown.
- Mexican enchiladas: Veggies or a choice of one of eight proteins fill enchiladas, served along with rice, refried beans, mole, cream, and avocado.