Golf is one of the few sports in which players can compete against themselves, along with paddleball and seeing how many potatoes they can eat. Put yourself to the test with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a golf package for two (up to a $102 total value)
- $89 for a golf package for four (up to a $204 total value)
Both packages include:
- 18-hole round of golf (up to a $30 value/person)
- Cart rental (up to a $16 value/person)
- One large bucket of range balls per person (a $5 value each)
Montgomery National Golf Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Montgomery National Golf Club
Carved out of the countryside by Minnesota course architect Joel Goldstrand, Montgomery National Golf Course unfurls across rolling terrain, pocked with ponds nestled in the cool shadows of cottonwood trees. Generous fairways beg to be split by confidently swung drivers, and sandtraps wait to ensnare orbs gone astray due to a moment of self-doubt or the suction of a briefly active bunker wormhole. The 6,540-yard circuit concludes at the dramatic 18th—the course’s second handicap hole—which features a 540-yard climb to a short-grass summit defended by Scottish ski instructors.
Duffers can prepare for their round or carve fractal divot patterns into the large, all-grass hitting area at the club’s driving range, flanked by a practice bunker and green. After a day of intrepid pin hunting, players can retire to clubhouse and bask in the frothy ambiance of a beer or soda on the clubhouse deck overlooking the ninth hole.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,540 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 71.3 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 126 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options
- Link to scorecard
“Great course! Well groomed! Overall very impressed...”
“Decent course, very wide open and forgiving. Worth the drive from the cities at the groupon price.”
“Well kept course and staff are great.”
900 Rogers Dr.
Montgomery, Minnesota 56069