Families and friends may tramp through a six-acre corn maze that consists of both shorter and longer sides
About This Deal
- Free admission for children 5 and under
- Available days and times:
- Friday from 1–5 p.m.; last admission at 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.; last admission at 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m.; last admission at 3:30 p.m.
- Social distancing will be practiced
- Masks required when approaching cash register
Today, the crew at Montgomery Orchard hosts plenty of family-friendly entertainment. They welcome visitors for self-guided tours through the beautiful prairie, and also invite them to come to pluck many varieties of Minnesota apples. There is also a six-acre corn maze divided into two halves, with one side being shorter and well-suited for families with small children, and a second side which is longer and will require more time to complete. A cidery/winery is also on-site, allowing adults to purchase a glass of wine or participate in a tasting. Five years ago Montgomery Orchard opened Montgomery Harvest Cider and Wines. Today, they offer five authentic ciders and five specialty wines. Grab a glass, then spend the afternoon in the corn maze or picking apples.