In golf, birdie refers to one stroke under par, whereas eagle refers to the flying carnivores that players trained to swipe their opponents’ clubs. Swing through with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $60 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, including cart rental (up to a $120 total value)
- $115 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, including cart rental (up to a $240 total value)<p>
Our customers loved this deal last year, earning Montgomery Village Golf Club a spot on Groupon’s Best of 2011 list.<p>
Montgomery Village Golf Club
Montgomery Village Golf Club's Edmund Ault–designed course sprawls across 6,726 yards of emerald corridors cleaved through the arboreal heart of Montgomery County. Fresh off recent refurbishments that include new tee boxes and switching to a bermuda hybrid grass, management continues to improve on a course that has hosted multiple PGA-sanctioned events and royal grass-grazing parties for traveling goat monarchs. Fairways tunnel through unforgiving tree lines as golfers swing their way toward each green, where fast surfaces form breaking putts. Alongside the pristine par 71, the club's grass-tee driving range, putting green, and full-service pro shop help streamline clubbers' birdie-hunting skills, and the Willow Tree Inn's restaurant and grill keeps players from dining on freshly torn divots with an all-day menu of entrees and drinks.
Course at a Glance:
- Designed by Edmund Ault
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Length of 6,726 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.6 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 126 from the farthest tees