All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for a meal for two (up to a $45.80 total value)
- $42 for a meal for four (up to a $91.60 total value)
Per person, each meal includes:
- One 8-inch specialty Philly cheesesteak, hoagie, or grinder (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Side order of fries or a salad (a $1 value each)
- Dessert such as an ice-cream-sandwich sundae (up to a $3.95 value each)
- One beer (a $7 value each)
- See the full menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Making a Philly cheesesteak without an Amoroso Roll would be like making a Chicago dog without a poppy-seed bun—heresy. Philadelphia natives Chef James Gottwald and Jennifer Monti ship the chewy, crunchy rolls from the 100-year-old Amoroso bakery in Pennsylvania four times a week to their cozy Lincoln Square restaurant. Each roll is topped with lean, juicy black angus ribeye steak, fresh-grilled onions, and high-quality cheese, including french fries tossed with a dusting of celery salt. Monti's skill with these classic flavors earned praise from Chicago Reader scribe Mike Sula and led Thrillist to name their version one of the Best Cheesesteaks Not Made in Philly. The laid-back, full-service bar offers an ever-changing list of craft beers that often include Chicago breweries such as Half Acre, Revolution, and Metropolitan.