Executive Chef Brian Wilson fills the menu with classic French cuisine, including herb-buttered escargot and toothsome croque-monsieur
Montmartre's executive chef, Brian Wilson, offers Capitol Hill residents a menu of classic French fare.
- Eggs Benedict: the classic open-faced offering can come topped with prosciutto or smoked salmon
- Escargot: is prepared in the traditional pesto garlic sauce that pairs perfectly with a fresh-baked baguette
- Floating Island: a chef specialty, this wisp of merengue is topped with sliced almonds and fresh raspberries and blackberries, floating atop a sea of sweet custard
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 5% cash back on your first purchase and 5% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days