Opened in 2008, the farm promises its visitors an exciting rural adventure with attractions such as a corn maze, hayrides, and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Hayrides, Animals, Giant Hill Slides, Kids Corral Playground, Cub Corral Playground, Roping Range, Pallet Maze, Barnyard Basketball, Barnyard Bowling, Penalty Paddock, Pedal Karts, Life-Sized Checkers and Tic-Tac-Toe, Cartoon Screenings, and Cow Belly Bounce
- Gemstone mining ad duck races available for an additional fee
- View more information about attractions here.
- Free admission for children under 2
- Hours of operation: Wednesdays through Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 17, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Valid for redemption starting June 19, 2019. Hours are Wednesdays thru Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Limit 1 per group per visit. Cannot be combined with Birthday Parties and Field Trips. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Montpelier Farms
When Mike and Adrianne Dunn opened Montpelier Farms to the public in 2008, they offered a modest corn maze, a home grown pumpkin patch, and hayrides. They've grown by leaps and bounds since then, and these days, it welcomes visitors to explore the bounty of their real working farm. While they are well known for their fun-filled fall festival, the farm is busy all year long growing and baling straw and hay; planting corn, beans and pumpkins; producing their own vegetables; composting animal waste and products; and even making improvements to the land.