What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $103.50 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area ($600 value)
- $145 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area ($800 value)
- $240 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a large area ($1,000 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. Valid only for listed treatment areas. Laser hair removal on tattooed areas of the body will negatively impact appearance of tattoo and may have potential scarring. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Montrose Regenerative Cosmetics and Laser Center
Drawing on modern technology, Montrose Regenerative Cosmetics and Laser Center helps clients look and feel their best with a collection of aesthetic treatments.
- Fat-transfer breast enhancement: An alternative to traditional breast implants, this procedure harvests fat from one area of the patient's body and transfers it to their breasts.
- Laser hair removal: During these treatments, licensed professionals use the YAG laser to target follicles, thereby reducing the growth of unwanted hair across the face and body.
- Platelet-rich-plasma therapy: Using platelet-rich plasma (PRP) extracted from the patient's own blood, this non-surgical treatment is used to promote collagen production, thereby giving the skin a younger-looking appearance. The therapy also works to enhance healing by taking the concentrated platelets to stimulate soft tissue repair. The harvest method used by Montrose Regenerative concentrates the platelets up to 10 times of what is in normal blood levels.