Skilled therapists provide pampering massage treatments designed to alleviate tension and promote relaxation
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Massage therapist’s name and license: Wenwen Gu, 46360
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
About Mood Up Wellness
The Facial Boutique combines the convenience of the cosmetics counter with the expertise of a spa team—clients can come in and shop a diverse selection of services designed for all different skin types. In addition to classic facials, aestheticians perform acne repair with gel peels using SkinCeuticals’ lineup of mandelic, salicylic, glycolic, and lactic acids. Anti-aging treatments include naturally derived Yon-Ka facials, made from essential oils, vitamins, and fruit acids, as well as more high-tech remedies, such as microdermabrasion and Intraceuticals infusions. No matter their skincare treatment of choice, clients can complement their refreshed looks with facial waxing or semi-permanent lash extensions.