Guests can experience the holiday spirit by admiring displays of over a million lights; they can also enjoy visiting other attractions
About This Deal
- Festival of Lights admission includes one-time access to Light Trail only.
- Day Pass includes one-time access to:
- Discovery Museum
- 3D Theater
- 4D Theater
- Audience Recognition Theater
- Colonel Paddlewheeler
- Dinos Exhibit
- Festival of Lights
- Day Pass does not include:
- Rescue Reef
- Arctic Slide
- Moody Express Train.
- When can I visit? Click here to learn about hours of operation
- Moody Gardens Attractions start opening at 10am and close at 4pm except for Holiday Attractions which begin at 4pm. (Late opening on Christmas at 12pm)
- Click here to learn about the schedules of other attractions
Festival of Lights
At Moody Gardens’ Festival of Lights, running through January 2, the area blooms with the twinkling of more than one million tiny bulbs. As 100 sound-equipped light installations flash and flicker, live entertainment creates its own soundtrack.
Need To Know
About Moody Gardens
Perched on picturesque Galveston Island, Moody Gardens possesses a storied history that complements its scenic surroundings. More than two million visitors a year get to live part of that history, drawn by the 242-acre park's three towering pyramids. After exploring walking and bike trails lined with nearly 20,000 plants and trees, guests can take their expedition underwater at the Aquarium Pyramid. There, a host of aquatic animals including penguins, sharks, and tropical fish swim and frolic in their natural habitats. Nature is also on display at the Rainforest Pyramid, which takes guests on a quest through the rainforests of Asia, Africa, and the Americas.
In addition to embracing the wonders of nature, Moody Gardens also incorporates adventures in mankind's world of science. Guests can broaden their minds with traveling exhibits at the Discovery Museum, or immerse themselves in the towering worlds of the MG 3D Theater or 4D Special FX Theater.