What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $24 for general admission for one ($69 value)
- $42 for general admission for two ($138 value)
- $55 for VIP admission for one ($89 value)
- $105 for VIP admission for two ($178 value)
The event takes place on Thursday, October 20, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. General admission grants guests access to more than 25 tastings of craft spirits. VIP guests receive the tastings, as well as dinner, seating, and access to the boat one hour early.
- 6:00pm: VIP Boarding (dinner and tastings with seating)
- 7:00pm: General Boarding
- 7:30-10:00pm: Cruise (includes tables for tastings, food concession, and cash bar)
Buffet Dinner Menu (6:00-7:00pm)
- Herb Roasted Grilled Chicken
- Sautee Pepper Beef
- Basmati Rice
- Seasonal Vegetable
Moonshine Over Manhattan
On Thursday, October 20, Moonshine Over Manhattan—and a few key players— invites guests to step back in time to sample spirits and dance the night away.
- The Distillers: The stars of the event are the more than 25 spirits expertly mixed into classic cocktails. More than a dozen craft distillers will be in attendance, including Van Brunt Stillhouse and Kings County Distillery, New York City’s oldest operating whiskey distillery.
- The Music: Robyn Adele Anderson from Postmodern Jukebox performs live at Moonshine Over Manhattan. The professional singer, who also works as a flapper and pinup girl adds a contemporary twist to classic jazz, doo wop, and Motown tunes.
- The Dancing: To augment the singer’s musical soundtrack, guests dance all night long.
- The Attire: Dapper apparel is welcome, so guests are encouraged to dress to the nines for the retro-inspired event.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 20, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Alcohol is not discount more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Subject to weather. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.