All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
What You Get
- $17 for $30 worth of Mexican dinner cuisine
- See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Reservation required. Offer valid only for times available on Groupon.com. Reservation must be scheduled/booked through Groupon.com. Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. Cancellations permitted up to 120 minutes prior to your reservation. No refunds if you do not show up for your reservation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Morelia's Mexican Restaurant
Morelia's Mexican Restaurant, an eatery that shares its name with a centuries-old town in Mexico's Guayangareo Valley, serves mouthwateringly authentic cuisine that consistently places it on Tallahassee Magazine's Best Of list. Chefs prepare crispy tostadas, grilled carne asada, and sizzling fajitas alongside coastal specialties such as fresh ceviche. The drink menu underscores these authentic feasts with everything from tequila to piña coladas.
Tips for Visiting
- Indulge in Mexican-inspired comfort food. It's hard not to feel satisfied after taking a bite of chicken cooked in rich, chocolate-tinged mole sauce.
- Cut a rug. The Tallahassee Salsa Dancers stop by every Wednesday evening to teach salsa-dancing lessons.
- Taste the tequila. Transport yourself to the other side of the border by sampling cocktails made from a variety of aged tequilas, including añejo and reposado styles, while enjoying dinner with soft music playing in the background