What You'll Get
Just like a good preschool teacher, comfort food provides selfless amounts of succor and doesn’t mind if you bite it. Seek solace in an inviting meal with today’s Groupon to Morgan’s Restaurant, valid at its midtown Miami location. Choose from the following options:
- For $39, you get a prix fixe dinner for two Sunday–Thursday (up to an $87 total value), which includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $15 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $28 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (an $8 value each)<p>
- For $75, you get a prix fixe dinner for four Sunday–Thursday (up to a $174 total value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $15 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $28 value each)
- Four glasses of house wine (an $8 value each)<p>
- For $25, you get $50 worth of anything on the dinner and drinks sections of the menu. Meat and fish dishes are $14–$28, and beers are $5–$8.<p>
Cooks at Morgan’s conjure familiar comforting fare with gourmet ingredients and imaginative twists. Lentil soup stimulates appetites with a hint of tuscan olive oil, and a plate of hard and soft cheeses can double as mattress filling for those of any firmness preference. For the main course, the juices of beefy burgers saturate brioche buns, and pan-roasted herb chicken rests alongside gigante bean salad and preserved lemon. Cooks caramelize ginger and shallot to accompany seared yellowfin tuna into diners’ jaws. A house wine rinses palates in red, white, rosé, or sangria iterations, refreshing the tongue as it moves between courses.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Dinner only. Valid only at 29th St. location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Morgan's Restaurant
The chefs at Morgan's Restaurant transform locally sourced ingredients into made-from-scratch dishes that pull influences from all over the world. Entrees include international dishes such as pan-seared Scottish salmon, French fries with chicken parmesan or pescatore. A mixture of seafood in our delicate homemade tomato broth. Though the restaurant's wraparound porch may exude an old-fashioned charm, the interior's chic ambiance, replete with mirrored walls and hanging light fixtures, creates a modern dining atmosphere for brunch, lunch, and dinner.