Choose Between Two Options
- C$75 for a three-course French-inspired dinner for two (up to C$130 total value)
- C$147 for a three-course French-inspired dinner for four (up to C$260 total value)
Each diner receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to $16 value)
- One entree (up to $25 value)
- One dessert (up to $24 value)
Click to see the menu.
Chocolate can be found in many of its glorious forms throughout MoRoCo, which is divided into two very unique sections:
The boutique churns out a whimsical assortment of more than 25 chocolate creations and confections, including colorful French macarons. Here, guests can set out on a multi-sensory chocolate experience while indulging on a wide range of chocolate products, all of which are made fresh daily in small batches.
The dining area, meanwhile, serves a French-inspired menu that includes afternoon tea, weekend brunch, and of course, decadent desserts. Dark drapes and white moldings accent this romantic space, where visitors can enjoy fondue, savory crepes, and even artisan burgers. Outside, a spacious-but-secluded patio area provides the chance to dine al fresco during summer months.