All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Before man learned to ride horses, Western films ended with cowboys jogging into the sunset. Saddle up with this voucher.
Choose from Three Options
- $44 for a 90-minute trail ride for one (a $70 value)
- $77 for a 90-minute trail ride for two (a $140 value)
- $55 for a 45-minute introductory group lesson and a 45-minute trail ride (a $90 total value)
On trail excursions, riders take in the sights of Mount Rainier, traversing through the woods and past ponds during the spring, summer, and fall. In the winter or during inclement weather, groups move indoors where riders learning arena patterns and games.
Click here to view the Ranch Barbecue offer.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Trail Rides will not Depart in Muddy Conditions. Trail Ride: 12 Years and Up. Lesson and Trail Ride: 8 Years and Up. $5 Booking Fee. 220 Lbs Max Weight. Subject to availability. Operates in all weather conditions. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid toward gratuity. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Not valid with other offers or promotions. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Morris's Shadow Mountain Stables
Bonnie Morris's love of horses began when she was just 9 years old. By age 10, she was the proud guardian of her own colt. And at 22, she set the wheels in motion to open her own training center. Today, at Morris's Shadow Mountain Stables, she and her staff continue to bond riders and steeds within the five-acre haven, far beyond the reaches of the cluttered outside world.
How Best to Bond
- Lessons and summer camps teach showmanship and horse care
- Trail rides mosey through nearby woods, meadows, and grasslands overlooking Mount Rainier
- Birthday parties include horseback rides or visits to the...
- Petting farm, which facilitates up-close encounters with fuzzy ferrets, giant bunnies, mini horses, and baby goats