What You'll Get
Before man learned to ride horses, Western films ended with cowboys jogging into the sunset. Saddle up with this voucher.
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for a 90-minute trail ride for one (a $65 value)
- $65 for a 90-minute trail ride for two (a $130 value)
- $45 for a 45-minute introductory group lesson and a 45-minute trail ride (a $85 total value)
On trail excursions, riders take in the sights of Mount Rainier, traversing through the woods and past ponds during the spring, summer, and fall. In the winter or during inclement weather, groups move indoors where riders learning arena patterns and games.
Click here to view the Ranch Barbecue offer.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required 24hrs in advance; subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Operates in all weather. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Cannot be Combined with other Offers. 24 Hour Cancellation policy. Trail Rides will not Depart in Muddy Conditions. Trail Ride: 12 Years and Up. Lesson and Trail Ride: 8 Years and Up. $5 Booking Fee. 250 Lbs Max Weight. Gratuity is Not Included. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Morris's Shadow Mountain Stables
Bonnie Morris's love of horses began when she was just 9 years old. By age 10, she was the proud guardian of her own colt. And at 22, she set the wheels in motion to open her own training center. Today, at Morris's Shadow Mountain Stables, she and her staff continue to bond riders and steeds within the five-acre haven, far beyond the reaches of the cluttered outside world.
How Best to Bond
- Lessons and summer camps teach showmanship and horse care
- Trail rides mosey through nearby woods, meadows, and grasslands overlooking Mount Rainier
- Birthday parties include horseback rides or visits to the...
- Petting farm, which facilitates up-close encounters with fuzzy ferrets, giant bunnies, mini horses, and baby goats