All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Before man learned to ride horses, Western films ended with cowboys jogging into the sunset. Saddle up with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $20 for a 25-minute horse ride and a petting-farm visit for one (a $42 value)
- $38 for a 25-minute horse ride and a petting-farm visit for two (an $84 value)
- $6 for a petting-farm visit (a $12 value)
- $39 for a group horseback-riding lesson for two (an $80 value)
- $75 for a group horseback-riding lesson for four (a $160 value)
At the petting farm, which is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, visitors ruffle the pelts of giant bunnies, mini horses, baby goats, and other critters, including Henry the cow. After petting their fill of barnyard creatures, patrons take a spin on horses in the arena. At group lessons, two or four riders sharpen their showmanship together, beginning with learning how to balance atop and communicate with steeds.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Must be 8 or older for trail rides. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Subject to availability. Subject to weather. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Morris's Shadow Mountain Stables
Bonnie Morris's love of horses began when she was just 9 years old. By age 10, she was the proud guardian of her own colt. And at 22, she set the wheels in motion to open her own training center. Today, at Morris's Shadow Mountain Stables, she and her staff continue to bond riders and steeds within the five-acre haven, far beyond the reaches of the cluttered outside world.
How Best to Bond
- Lessons and summer camps teach showmanship and horse care
- Trail rides mosey through nearby woods, meadows, and grasslands overlooking Mount Rainier
- Birthday parties include horseback rides or visits to the...
- Petting farm, which facilitates up-close encounters with fuzzy ferrets, giant bunnies, mini horses, and baby goats