All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 10, 2013
· Reviewed December 29, 2017
· Reviewed September 20, 2017
What You'll Get
Before man learned to ride horses, Western films ended with cowboys jogging into the sunset. Saddle up with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $30 for a 90-minute trail ride for one (a $65 value)
- $59 for a 90-minute trail ride for two (a $130 value)
- $39 for a 45-minute introductory group lesson (a $40 value) and a 45-minute trail ride (a $45 value; an $85 total value)
On trail excursions, riders take in the sights of Mount Rainier, traversing through the woods and past ponds during the spring, summer, and fall. In the winter or during inclement weather, groups move indoors where riders learning arena patterns and games.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must sign waiver. Operates in all weather. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Reservation required 24 hours in advance. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 12 or older for trail ride; 8 or older for lesson and trail ride. 220lb weight max. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Morris's Shadow Mountain Stables
Bonnie Morris's love of horses began when she was just 9 years old. By age 10, she was the proud guardian of her own colt. And at 22, she set the wheels in motion to open her own training center. Today, at Morris's Shadow Mountain Stables, she and her staff continue to bond riders and steeds within the five-acre haven, far beyond the reaches of the cluttered outside world.
How Best to Bond
- Lessons and summer camps teach showmanship and horse care
- Trail rides mosey through nearby woods, meadows, and grasslands overlooking Mount Rainier
- Birthday parties include horseback rides or visits to the...
- Petting farm, which facilitates up-close encounters with fuzzy ferrets, giant bunnies, mini horses, and baby goats