Choose from Eight Options
- $6 for Travel America Summer festival admission for one child ($9 value)
- $8 for Travel America Summer festival admission for one adult ($12 value)
- $12 for Travel America Summer festival admission for two children ($18 value)
- $16 for Travel America Summer festival admission for two adults ($24 value)
- Choose either Saturday, July 5, or Sunday, July 6
The Morton Arboretum aims to encompass all the diversity of the United States this Independence Day, with live bluegrass music, tex-mex food, and Native American dances all being represented. Guests can also take part in sack races and tram tours of the Arboretum's tree collection, among other activities.
The Morton Arboretum
With plants originating from 40 countries in the northern hemisphere, a trip through the 1,700 acres of The Morton Arboretum is like a trip across America, China, and Europe. More than 222,000 plants are protected and showcased on the grounds—an internationally renowned outdoor tree museum located 25 miles west of Chicago in Lisle, Illinois. Throughout the year, scores of nature-focused events, activities, and educational offerings for adults, children, and professionals keep nature enthusiasts engaged and educated. In addition to 16 miles of walking trails and nine miles of roads, guests can also rent bicycles, skis, and snowshoes or grab a bite to eat at the Ginkgo Restaurant and Café. Additionally, guests can also bring children to the award-winning four-acre Children’s Garden, get lost in the one-acre hedge maze, or hike 16 miles of trails through woods and around lakes.