Customers can get temporary mosquito protection to save outdoors events and activities
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Service area: within 20 miles of the following zip codes
Number of treatments: one
- Recommended frequency of treatment: every 21 days
When to Call in the Pros
- Bed bugs: Bed bugs are among the trickiest pests to eliminate, and they can be found on everything from the mattress to the bed frame to the nightstand.
- Cockroaches: By the time you see one cockroach in your home, you may already have an infestation. By the way: they can fly.
- Raccoons: Though they look cute, they’re also aggressive and possibly rabid.
- Rodents: Evicting mice and rats from your house means inspecting your entire exterior for the tiny holes that they can squeeze their bodies through.
- Termites: Because they can destroy the very structure of your home, it’s best to have a professional to deal with a termite problem.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Appointment required. Valid in Lincolnton, West Charlotte, Gastonia, and Hickory. Valid within 20 miles of select zip codes. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mosquito Hunters of West Charlotte, Hickory, and Gastonia.
While summer ushers in images of long nights on the porch and swimming in the local pool, it also brings the beginning of mosquito season. Mosquito Hunters' experienced technicians ward off these pests, along with other annoyances like fleas and ticks.
They use environmentally-responsible and effective solutions like sprays and neutralizing standing water areas, eliminating any chance for mosquitos to affect residential or commercial properties. In doing so, they also help keep the population healthier and free of insect-borne diseases, such as the Zika Virus or West Nile Virus.