Trained technicians apply an effective mosquito-control barrier spray onto shrubs and plants for the homeowners’ peace of mind
About This Deal
- Types of pests covered: mainly mosquitoes, but the treatment can also reduce the number of fleas, and ticks
- Service area: Alachua & Marion Counties
- Number of treatments: one
- Eco-friendly products: available on request, need to be applied more often
- Safe for pets and kids?: Yes (30 minutes after application)
- Recommended frequency of treatment: every 21 days
Using a backpack sprayer, a technician precisely applies a barrier spray onto shrubs and plants to eliminate mosquitoes and act as a repellent for about 21 days. The technician also inspects the property for active larvae and potential mosquito-breeding grounds, and makes recommendations.
Learn More About Pest Control
When it comes to pest control, you might try a DIY approach. But some nasty bugs are best left to professionals.