EPA-registered treatment will eliminate and repel up to 95% of mosquitoes, ticks for 21 days
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Types of pests covered: mosquitoes and ticks
- Service area
- Number of treatments/visits: two
- Eco-friendly products: yes, the formula is natural and consists of water and essential oils
- Recommended frequency of treatment: every 14–21 days
- Patrons don’t need to be home for the treatment, and they can return to the yard 30 minutes afterward.
- The spray kills mosquitoes and ticks and keeps away new invaders, which can carry diseases and ruin outdoor parties.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 8 month(s). Valid only for select zip codes. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per household. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mosquito Squad
There is a war brewing across America's patios and backyard barbecues. Mosquitoes, ticks, and all pests capable of drawing up battle plans disrupt outdoor gatherings with their bites—a nuisance that the techs at Mosquito Squad hope to eradicate. Treaters of 90,000 households using their EPA-registered all-natural treatment system, they mist pest-laden areas with a control solution that repels up to 95% of tiny infiltrators. Alternatively, they can take a natural approach that eschews chemicals for bug-repelling essential oils. However, the bug fighters aren't just focused on making outdoor events more comfortable; they also hope to quell the spread of insect-carried diseases such as West Nile virus and Lyme disease.