Choose from Four Options
- $62 for a four-course dinner for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $106 value)
- $69 for a four-course dinner for two, valid any day (up to $106 value)
- $122 for a four-course dinner for four, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $218 value)
- $136 for a four-course dinner for four, valid any day (up to $218 value)
The meal includes the following per pair of diners:
- One shared starter
- Two soups or salads
- Two entrees
- One shared dessert (not including cheese plate)
Mosset Grille & Wine Bar
"Mosset" means "small bites" in Catalan, and sure enough, Mosset Grille & Wine Bar has a menu of bar bites packed with appealing options: crispy calamari friti, smoked salmon over toasted brioche, roasted bone-in pork shank "lollipops." But that doesn't mean the main courses take a back seat. On the contrary, dishes such as the herb-crusted Australian lamb chops and the lobster ravioli in lobster-cognac cream sauce prove the restaurant handles entrees just as well as tapas.
The rest of the menu is a collection of upscale American eats with noticeable European and Latin American influences. These influences makes sense given that founders Obed Morales and Jose Flores share a love of international cuisine. They also both adore wine—hence the house wine cellar, which hosts more than 200 bottles, more than you'll find on display in many wine zoos. The staff pours 25 of these wines by the glass, when they're not serving dishes such as braised shortribs with polenta and bacon-wrapped Texas quail.