Choose from Three Options
- $89 for a Freedom Seekers tour for 2 ($156 value)
- $169 for a Freedom Seekers tour for 4 ($312 value)
- $599 for a Freedom Seekers tour for 15 ($1,170 value)
Each Freedom Seekers tour includes:
- A guided three- to four-hour exploration of Underground Railroad landmarks
- Visitation to historic sites and landscapes
Visitors through western New York’s southern tier will see the locations of several key events in American history. At the center of these events is a small Quaker community, who had a paramount connection to the Underground Railroad. After paying a visit to the village, guests also have the opportunity to drive by the birthplace and house museum of President Millard Fillmore, who oversaw the passage of the 1850 Fugitive Slave Law. Tour-goers will also experience the historic Griffin Mills Presbyterian Church, whose living history events commemorate anti-slavery by staging events such as re-enactments and informative evening programs.