Sharing a meal out strengthens family bonds in a civilized way, unlike invading the neighborhood block party and laying siege to the bounce castle. Subjugate your hunger with today’s Groupon to Moti Mahal Indian Cuisine in Royal Oak. Choose between the following options:
- For $35, you get dinner for four (a $73.50 total value). The dinner includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $2.95 value each). Diners can choose from meat samosas, vegetable samosas, onion bhaji, shrimp roll, or vegetable roll.
- Four entrees (up to a $13.95 value each). This dinner is not valid for lobster entrees.
- Four drinks (up to a $2.95 value each)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of Indian fare and drinks. Available entrees range in price from $9.95 to $13.95.<p>
Backed by 39 years of culinary experience, Chef Abdul Ullah curates Moti Mahal’s menu of authentic Indian recipes, slathering each dish in an array of mild to extra-spicy seasonings. Diners can initiate feasts with minced tender lamb grilled in a tandoor clay oven, or with two samosas stuffed with ground meat or mixed vegetables. Spinach and green-pea curry simmer in cream and homemade cheese, spurring salivation in herbivorous eaters and repentant leopards. Made from special sauce and sautéed with freshly ground spices, herbs, and onions, tikka balti glides down gullets, and shrimp Kashmir arrives adorned in an array of dried fruit, raisins, and almonds. Meals can be warmed with a steaming mohi chai and tongues flaming from drinking too much chai can be cooled with a creamy mango lassi.
For three generations, the Ullah family has been satisfying Midwestern palates with traditional Indian cuisine at Moti Mahal. Relying on 39 years of culinary experience, Chef Abdul masters a menu of authentic Indian and Pakistani cuisine slathered in curries and sauces that range from mild to extra spicy. Black leather chairs, rich burgundy hues with gold accents, and a lack of singing wall decorations lend the chic dining room an air of relaxed elegance. Moti Mahal now has their own cell app available for both i-phones and androids which provides customers access to a number of features such as making reservations, up-to-date reviews, and check-in based rewards.
Downtown Royal Oak
411 S Washington Ave.
Royal Oak, Michigan 48067