What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | A Select Clientele
Soothe backside woes with today’s spine-saving Groupon. For $50, you’ll get two therapeutic adjustments, a consultation, and sample decompression session at Motion Healthcare, a $500 value. The Motion space is filled to the brim with tranquility, feng shuiness, and calmitude for maximum relaxation.
Chiropractic isn't like astrology, where any quack with a crystal ball can set up shop; doctors of chiropractic receive at least four academic years of education and pass national board examinations before receiving their ceremonial, non-future-revealing crystal balls. Dr. Devin Parrish is a licensed Houston chiropractor with additional certifications in manipulation under anesthesia. His skillful services can help with troublesome pains and injuries.
Your visit also includes spinal decompression, a nonsurgical and proven procedure designed to help with chronic neck and back pain, sciatica and leg pain, or degenerative disc disease. It has not yet been proven to allow you to retrieve memories of a past life in which you invented the bed, but it hasn't been proven not to, either.
Patients say sitting at a desk for eight hours a day isn't the same after the amiable back-benders are through with you: joints fit together, back pain vanishes, and your guilt for ditching your prom date years ago disappears. A session also helps with major and minor neck and back pain, headaches, general discomfort, auto-accident care, and hot-dog fingers. Give the gift of good health this holiday season.
In testimonials provided by the vendor, patients rave about the professional and effective practice:
- I gave 100% and got out 100%, but it doesn’t stop there for me. I am now on a path towards good health, exercise and positive thinking. Anything is possible. I am pain-free! – Nester N.
- The spinal decompression therapy I received at Motion Healthcare is truly amazing! Each visit was a pleasure- my comfort was their #1 priority. – Stacey U.
A Select Clientele
Many rely on chiropractors for regular checkups to maintain health and comfort. If you belong to one of these specialized subgroups, you might be interested in what a chiropractor can do for you:
- Skeletons: Chiropractors typically work their magic through skin and muscle, but direct access to the vertebrae will allow them to realign your boney corpus, whether you’re preparing for a night of singing Cab Calloway in a cartoon cemetery or recovering from the arduous cycle of perpetually dropping from the rafters on a system of pulleys and wires.
- Octopi: Compressing your entire body to squeeze through a gap the size of your own eyeball can cause undue strain on the ink bladder. A chiropractor can adapt to your unique physique with a warm-water tentacle stretch and massage, followed by refreshingly hurling you onto the ice at a Redwings game.
- Robots: Your modular composition makes you the perfect candidate for a complete disassembly and compressed air dusting, followed by an isopropyl alcohol bath and quick and painless meltdown, you deceitful metal snake.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 13, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Must make appointment. May be used over multiple visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Motion Healthcare
For Doctor of Chiropractic Devin Parrish, it is easy to remember the perspective of a patient. For years he suffered with a herniated disk, but refused surgery because of the risks involved. He developed a treatment expressly designed to help move the disk into a more comfortable position while eliminating the need for pills and scalpels. Many of the noninvasive techniques he used on himself help his patients. Decompression therapy gently elongates the spine, removing the pressure of slipped disks while drawing in water and oxygen.
As a former accountant, the chiropractic doctor also has a keen eye for detail that compels him to find out what’s going on before administering any treatments. He begins all appointments with a 20-minute consultation and exam, combs through health histories, and discusses the patient’s issue while manually feeling for abnormalities along the spine. After he memorizes each vertebrae’s nickname, he further investigates with advanced detection equipment such as MRIs and x-rays. With this information, he and the patient work eye-to-eye in developing a treatment plan designed for their conditions.