What You'll Get
When a man gets in trouble, he’s said to be “in the doghouse"; when a dog gets in trouble, he’s said to be “in the doghouse” since only humans can speak and they naturally define all terms in relation to themselves. Give your canine comrades what they’d ask for if they could with today’s Groupon to Motley Mutts in Virginia Beach. Choose from the following options:
- For $12, you get an up to 45-minute self-service dog wash and nail clipping for a dog of any size (up to a $30 value).
- For $15, you get a full-service dog wash, blow-dry, and nail clipping for dogs weighing up to 20 pounds (up to a $30 value).
- For $19, you get a full-service dog wash, blow-dry, and nail clipping for dogs weighing 21–50 pounds (up to a $39 value).
- For $23, you get a full-service dog wash, blow-dry, and nail clipping for dogs weighing 51–99 pounds (up to a $46 value).
- For $25, you get a full-service dog wash, blow-dry, and nail clipping for dogs weighing 100 or more pounds (up to a $50 value).
Motley Mutts' sudsy facilities supply the space and tools for convenient dog laundering with a stock of all-natural products for both self- and full-service washes. Let a professional pup handler bathe your furball with a full-service drop-off cleaning, freeing you up to browse nearby shops, grab a quick lunch, or schedule a rabies booster away from eavesdropping ears. A brisk toweling off whisks away leftover moisture, and blow-dry and brush cycles bestow a smooth and shiny coat. Complimentary ear, dental, and eye wipes gently scour gunk-catching crevasses, allowing your pooch to finally pass the dog park's white-glove admission test.
Or don a waterproof apron and sidle up to the waist-high tub to lather your own mongrels in eco-friendly shampoo, which blots out matted mud, congealed drool, and incriminating traces of catnip. Both self- and full-service washes include a staff-performed nail clipping, anal-gland expression, or cream rinse deep-conditioning treatment.
Although Motley Mutts offers coupons on its website, this Groupon still provides the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 19, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.