What You'll Get
Without constant exercise, brains tend to lose muscle mass, become easily fatigued, and forge notes to excuse themselves from mental math class. Keep cerebrums in attendance with today’s Groupon: for $10, you get $20 worth of fare and drinks during a trivia show hosted by MotorCity Trivia. Today’s deal is only valid during scheduled trivia shows at the following times and locations:
- Monday nights at 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. at Lions & Tigers & Beers in Wyandotte. View the menu here.
- Tuesday nights at 8 p.m. at Mr. B's Rustic Tavern in Howell. View the menu here.
- Wednesday nights at 7 p.m. at Bayside Sports Grille in Walled Lake. View the menu here.
- Thursday nights at 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. at CJ's Brewing Company in Plymouth. View the menu here.
- Friday nights at 10 p.m. and 11 p.m. at Aubree's Pizzeria & Grill in Northville. View the menu here.
- Saturday nights at 10 p.m. and 11 p.m. at Aubree's Pizzeria & Grill in Northville. View the menu here.
- Sunday nights at 7 p.m. at Bayside Sports Grille in Walled Lake. View the menu here.
MotorCity Trivia hosts ebullient live trivia shows at a variety of area bars and restaurants, letting teams and individuals alike munch on toothsome eats as their brains get tickled by challenging games. Monday-night munchers can detonate hunger with Lions & Tigers & Beers’ zing-infused Dynamite! burger ($8.99) laden with jalapeños and pepper jack cheese, and the Bayside Sports Grille’s macadamia-crusted Canadian whitefish ($16.95) sends mouths on a flavorful border-crossing sojourn on Wednesdays and Sundays. Those in search of circular sustenance during Friday and Saturday trivia fests can nibble through Aubree’s Pizzeria & Grill’s comestibles, including a Caribbean jerk personal pizza ($12.59) festooned with sweet-and-spicy jerk sauce, bacon, and jalapeño steel drums. The chefs at CJ’s Brewing Company cloak Alaskan cod in a regal golden-ale beer batter when crafting their scrumptious fish 'n' chips ($10.99) for Thursday-evening feasts, and the burritos ($9.99) at Mr. B’s Rustic Tavern snuggle chicken or beef into soft flour-tortilla sleeping bags in honor of Tuesday dinner.
While teeth chow down, gray matter gorges on a banquet of tasty trivia served up by one of MotorCity Trivia’s charismatic MCs. Each factoid ringmaster doles out a litany of questions that prompts participants to dig deep into their mental libraries to dust off filed-away information nuggets. Victorious players can scoop up an assortment of prizes including gift cards and gold-plated high-fives.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 29, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Must purchase 1 food item. Must be 21 or older if required by establishment. Valid only for trivia night at specified locations. Must participate in trivia. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.