Guests can taste award winning beers, Cruiser, V Twin, Pulp Friction and Midnight Espresso, receive souvenir glasses and growler(s).
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Flight of 4 Core Beers (Adoptable Lager, V Twin Vienna Lager, Pulp Friction Grapefruit IPA & Midnight Espresso Coffee Porter), per person. No substitutions.
- Souvenir pint glass for each person
- Empty 64oz growler to go per pair
- $5 off growler fill (day of only)
About Motorworks Brewing Orlando
After founding Motorworks Brewing in 2014, Frank and Denise Tschida wasted no time racking up awards. In just a few years, their brewery has garnered more than 60+ national and international medals, including Best Large Brewery at the 2017 Best Florida Beer Championships, and wins in all three of the most prestigious competitions, “US Beer Open Championship”, “Great American Beer Festival”, and “World Beer Cup”. Looking at their lineup of brews, it's no wonder: the core lineup and seasonal offerings are packed with unique and aromatic flavors that set them apart from everyday six-packs.
About The Beers:
- Adoptable lager.: Pilsner and wheat malts lend a light gold color to this refreshing beer. Using all German hops, it features a soft, fruity sweetness and a crisp, clean finish. (26 IBU, 4.8% ABV)
- V Twin Vienna Lager: bright copper lager with a slightly creamy body and lightly toasted malt aroma (24 IBU, 4.7% ABV)
- Pulp Friction Grapefruit IPA: American IPA with high alpha hops from the Pacific Northwest and a hefty dose of refreshing grapefruit (85 IBU, 6.7% ABV)
- Midnight Espresso Coffee Porter: toasty and medium-bodied porter made with hand-roasted coffee beans (32 IBU, 6.5% ABV)