All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Click here to view the schedule
- Interactive guided tour
- All tours last approximately one hour and are guided by museum docents
- Amenities: Museum store
- Transportation: the Museum is accessible by City of Detroit public transportation using the Dexter and Fenkell bus lines
- Free admission for children 4 and under
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 13, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Motown Museum
It's been over 55 years since Berry Gordon established Motown Record Company in 1959. That doesn't mean that Gordon's soulful, upbeat music has come to an end. In fact, at the Motown Museum, it's thriving. Founded in 1985 by Berry's sister Esther, the museum pays homage to the distinct style that defined the music of artists like the Temptations and Stevie Wonder, with authentic Motown artifacts, photographs, and other incredible memorabilia.
- Location: The museum is housed in "Hitsville U.S.A", Gordon's original Motown Records' location, assuring a uniquely authentic experience for all its visitors
- Studio A: Surrounded by original instruments and equipment, visitors stand in the exact spot where their favorite artists, like the Supremes and Marvin Gaye, recorded their hit singles.
- Don't Miss: Michael Jackson's famed sparkling gloves and the restored upper flat above the studio where Gordon lived with his family