What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $11 for museum admission for two ($20 value)
- $21 for museum admission for four ($40 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. May be repurchased every 60 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Motts Military Museum
Whether defending the country at home or abroad, the American military has been responsible for some of the greatest achievements in human history. Motts Military Museum provides a permanent home for military artifacts, personally donated by many of the men and women who have served our country protecting our freedom and liberty, from the past two centuries of hard-fought battles.
- Size: More than 10,000 square feet of exhibits on a four-acre parcel of land.
- Eye Catcher: The Civil War exhibit features Union uniforms, a life-mask of President Lincoln, and belt buckles with bullets embedded in them.
- Permanent Mainstay: A 36-foot Higgins Boat, one of very few left in the world. This one participated in seven landings in the South Pacific.
- Don't Miss: A corn cob pipe that belonged to General Douglas MacArthur.