- 167 acres of skiable terrain
- Night skiing and snowmaking
- Award-winning terrain parks
About This Deal
Reverse skiing up a mountain is only possible during full moons on the summer equinox, which is why Rube Goldberg invented ski lifts. Enjoy further wintry wonderment with today's Groupon to Mountain Creek in Vernon. Mountain Creek offers four peaks, 167 acres of skiable terrain, lights for night skiing, the region's highest vertical, and an award-winning terrain park. With eight lifts, 41 trails, eight snow tubing lanes, and 1,000 guns that make snow, a full-day lift ticket to Mountain Creek will be the best way to spend a winter day since you heroically melted the town's evil snowman with little more than hot cocoa and a sneer. Ski, snowboard, or slip-and-slide across a winter wonderland with a full-day ticket to Mountain Creek .
Mountain Creek ranked one of the Top Five Best Rail Set Ups according to Freeskier magazine. OnTheSnow.com users give it a three-star average, and Yelpers give a slightly-less 2.5-star average, some citing inexperience and others enjoying the slopes:
- The trails are varied and interesting, and conditions have been good this season. There is not a better place for us to go to during the week for a daytrip! – gene93, OnTheSnow.com
- Nice day of skiing for family, especially beginners. Lodge was nearby slopes, easy to watch kids for non-skiing moms. – king4snow, OnTheSnow.com