All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 6, 2015
Reviewed November 11, 2012
Reviewed April 9, 2012
What You'll Get
Drinking wine is an activity that sometimes makes people believe they’re funnier, smarter, and 2 feet taller than they actually are. Bask in the power of belief with today’s Groupon for wine tastings at Mount Pleasant Estates in Augusta. Choose between the following options:
- For $30, you get a tasting package for two (up to a $60.17 total value including tax). The package includes the following:
- Wine tasting for two ($10 value)
- Two wine glasses ($6 value)
- One bottle of wine (up to a $25 value)
One box of Bissingers chocolates ($15 value)<p>
- For $75, you get a tasting package for six (up to a $180.51 total value including tax). The package includes the following:
- Wine tasting for six ($30 value)
- Six wine glasses ($18 value)
- Three bottles of wine (up to a $75 value)
- Three boxes of Bissingers chocolates ($45 value)<p>
Bottles available for purchase, based on availability, include: * Brut Imperial * Chardonnay Estates * Claret * Vidal Blanc * Vignoles * Villagio * Vintage Port (375ml bottle)<p>
Built on an Augusta appellation in 1859, Mount Pleasant has been producing award-winning wines for more than 150 years on 78 acres of rolling vineyards. Inside the 4,000-square-foot tasting room, guests swirl and sip the flavorful nuances of 12 varietals, including the dried flowers and smooth apple finish of villagio, the medium-bodied claret, or the concentrated palate of vintage port. Dye your tongue while seated at the tasting room’s circular wooden bar or on an ample patio that overlooks the vast hills, endless trees, and feral mimes of the Missouri River Valley. Before departing, staffers bestow guests with bottles of Mount Pleasant wine, wine glasses, and boxes of Bissinger’s all-natural, handcrafted chocolates whose lineage can be traced back to King Louis XIV’s afternoon snack. Mount Pleasant, a sustainable winery that curbs pesticide usage, was named a finalist in the St. Louis Business Journal’s Heroes of the Planet awards in 2009.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older. Void where prohibited by law. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.