What You'll Get
The human palate can make very subtle distinctions, from finding floral notes in a pinot noir to determining the exact value of a rare stamp. Lick your thirst with this Groupon.
- Vermont Life Wine and Harvest Festival
- When: Saturday, September 21–Sunday, September 22 with Wilmington Village Stroll & Soup Contest on Friday, September 20
- Where: Mount Snow Resort and Wilmington Village
- Times: Wilmington Village Stroll & Soup Contest from 5 p.m.–8 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Click here to view the full schedule of events
Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for festival package for two (up to an $81.60 value)
- $80 for festival package for four (up to a $163.20 value)
- Admission to Wilmington Village Stroll & Soup Contest on Friday (free for all)
- Two day admission to the Vermont Life Wine & Harvest Festival on Saturday and Sunday ($26 value per person)
- Official festival wine glass and three tastings ($8 value per person)
- Authentic Vermont flannel wine bag ($6.80 per person)
Vermont Life Wine and Harvest Festival
- What to do on Friday: preview the festival at the Village Stroll through historic Wilmington, sample the soups of the Valley chefs, listen to live music
- What else to do on Friday: cast your vote in the Vermont Soup Contest
- What to eat on Saturday and Sunday: cheese, cheese, farm fresh produce, and more cheese
- What to put in your wine glass on Saturday and Sunday: the glorious pours of nectar devised by Vermont's finest vintners
- What to put in your ears on Saturday and Sunday: wine-paired music from groups such as Albino Tree, Janet Ryan Band, and Groove Profit
- What do I do with my kids?: let 'em rove, while supervised, at the Kids in the Country Day Care, where they'll play games and stop trying to steal your wine
- What else pairs with wine, cheese, and music?: art from local painters, photographers, potters, and jewelers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 22, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older. Not valid for resale. Event is held rain or shine. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.