Cidery tour familiarizes visitors with the history of hard apple cider in America
About This Deal
- Cidery Tour and Take-Home Glassware For Two People
- Cidery Tour and Take-Home Glassware for Four People
Must provide 21+ ID to participate.
Need To Know
About Mountain West Hard Cider
A member of Utah's Own—a state program that encourages Utahns to eat, drink, and shop local—Mountain West Hard Cider crafts its gluten-free ciders with ingredients from the region. These drinkable wares are even named for elements of the local landscape, such as Ruby and Desolation Canyons. Each one is a collaboration between husband-and-wife owners Jeff and Jennifer Carleton and cider maker Joel Goodwillie.
- Ruby: a crispness that makes it ideal for year-round drinking (6.8% ABV)
- 7 Mile Session: a light cider whose lower ABV makes it Mountain West's most sessionable offering (5% ABV)
- Cottonwood Dry Hopped: infused with hops for a dry cider with a hint of bitterness (6.9% ABV)
- Desolation Prickly Pear: rosy-hued thanks to added prickly-pear juice, with melon and citrus flavors (6.9% ABV)