Cidery tour familiarizes visitors with the history of hard apple cider in America
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Cidery Tour and Take-Home Glassware For Two People
- Cidery Tour and Take-Home Glassware for Four People
Must provide 21+ ID to participate.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Must provide 21+ ID to participate. Tasting comes at an additional charge of $6 by Utah state law. Tours are limited to Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Check website for hours. Tours start on the hour and cover the history of Mountain West Ciders, the cidery, the cider-making process, and future company plans. Tours are limited by production and warehouse availability. Groups larger than 4 must make reservation 48 hours in advance. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mountain West Hard Cider
A member of Utah's Own—a state program that encourages Utahns to eat, drink, and shop local—Mountain West Hard Cider crafts its gluten-free ciders with ingredients from the region. These drinkable wares are even named for elements of the local landscape, such as Ruby and Desolation Canyons. Each one is a collaboration between husband-and-wife owners Jeff and Jennifer Carleton and cider maker Joel Goodwillie.
- Ruby: a crispness that makes it ideal for year-round drinking (6.8% ABV)
- 7 Mile Session: a light cider whose lower ABV makes it Mountain West's most sessionable offering (5% ABV)
- Cottonwood Dry Hopped: infused with hops for a dry cider with a hint of bitterness (6.9% ABV)
- Desolation Prickly Pear: rosy-hued thanks to added prickly-pear juice, with melon and citrus flavors (6.9% ABV)