What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$35 for one 60-minute deep-tissue relaxation or Swedish massage (C$100 value)
- C$99 for three 60-minute deep-tissue relaxation or Swedish massages (C$300 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Cannot be combined with any other specials or current promotion. Merchants standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). May be repurchased every 30 days. Service is done by a non-registered massage therapist. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About MountainView Health and Wellness
MountainView Health and Wellness is helmed by Manouch Amel of Mountainview Kinesiology. But Amel is far from the only caring, qualified professional on staff. The team also includes a medical physician and a dietician, along with several clinical counselors, registered massage therapists, and physiotherapists. With such an eclectic group of practitioners, it's no surprise that the center offers a diverse selection of health and wellness services.
- Acne treatments: The clinic's doctor of traditional Chinese medicine takes a three-pronged approach to combatting acne and scarring by employing needle-less acupuncture, cold-laser therapy, and dietary recommendations and Chinese herbs.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture targets the body’s 12 meridians with fine needles in order to rebalance the body's energy flow of energy, which can alleviate pain, allergies, stress, and other maladies.
- Craniosacral therapy: The certified cranial sacral therapist gently manipulates the fascia and connective tissue around the skull and spine to realign bones and treat migraines and headaches, sinus problems, fibromyalgia, among other health issues.
- Shockwave therapy: Used to treat plantar fasciitis and shoulder calcifications, among other joint and tendon disorders, this noninvasive treatment uses high-intensity sound waves to dissolve calcium buildup and stimulate collagen production.