What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $139 for two hours of moving services ($300 value)
- $275 for four hours of moving services ($600 value)
Four Things to Know About Bubble Wrap
Along with cardboard boxes, newspaper, and pizza, bubble wrap is a moving must-have. Read on to learn more about the plastic bubbles that protect your stuff.
1. The term “bubble wrap” is trademarked. Bubble Wrap is actually a brand name owned by the Sealed Air Corporation, but the term has joined the generic lexicon much like “aspirin” or “zipper.”
2. Popping bubble wrap is a proven stress reliever—at least according to a Western New England College study published in 1992. More recently, a poll conducted by the Sealed Air Corporation in 2012 found that one minute spent popping wrap relieved as much stress as a 33-minute massage.
3. The Bubble Wrap design had a brief, failed stint as 3-D wallpaper. While looking out an airplane window, one of the product’s engineers found inspiration in the clouds—literally, since the clouds seemed to cushion the plane’s descent. Voilà. The once-hopeless product found a new purpose in lining packages and airport tarmacs.
4. There’s a Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day. Chase’s Calendar of Events lists it as the last Monday in January.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only within 60 miles of zip code 33065. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per household. Appointment required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.