What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $250 for $500 towards a long-distance move over states lines
- $500 for $1,000 towards a long-distance move over state lines, and more than 650 miles from original location
This Groupon is valid within 2000 miles of the 33065 zip code, and is only valid for moves that cross state lines and are wholly within the continental U.S.
Four Things to Know About Bubble Wrap
Along with cardboard boxes, newspaper, and pizza, bubble wrap is a moving must-have. Read on to learn more about the plastic bubbles that protect your stuff.
1. The term “bubble wrap” is trademarked. Bubble Wrap is actually a brand name owned by the Sealed Air Corporation, but the term has joined the generic lexicon much like “aspirin” or “zipper.”
2. Popping bubble wrap is a proven stress reliever—at least according to a Western New England College study published in 1992. More recently, a poll conducted by the Sealed Air Corporation in 2012 found that one minute spent popping wrap relieved as much stress as a 33-minute massage.
3. The Bubble Wrap design had a brief, failed stint as 3-D wallpaper. While looking out an airplane window, one of the product’s engineers found inspiration in the clouds—literally, since the clouds seemed to cushion the plane’s descent. Voilà. The once-hopeless product found a new purpose in lining packages and airport tarmacs.
4. There’s a Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day. Chase’s Calendar of Events lists it as the last Monday in January.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 3500 miles of zip code 33065. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid to move anywhere in continental US. Subject to availability. Extra services such as packing are available for purchase thru merchant. Long distance move only- must cross state lines. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.