Gym indoor classes can help customers achieve their individual fitness goals
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- What's included:
- Unlimited equipment rental
- Intro class
- Unlimited access to indoor climbing
- Access to all yoga & fitness classes
- Use of expansive functional fitness, cardio, and weight areas
Indoor Rock Climbing FAQs
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You'll be able to grab climbing shoes, harness, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing gyms have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
- What if I'm afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn't require harnesses or other top-rope gear. Bouldering focuses more on moving sideways than vertically, so climbers rarely get more than 10–12 feet off the ground.
About Movement Gym
Movement gym have ample space for every age and ability. They love helping new climbers learn and offer several introductory classes. In addition, they are a full-service gym with amenities like cardio equipment and weights, yoga studio, group fitness classes, expert instructors, and a fully-stocked gear shop.