Clothing keeps people warm and looking fashionable, but its most important duty is replenishing bellybutton lint. Keep navels stocked with today’s Groupon.
$15 for $30 worth of motorcycle-lifestyle clothing, such as:
- Custom Tire men’s black tee with sport-bike design ($20)
- Ransom Serpent men’s black crew-neck tee with concept-motorcycle design ($25)
- Porterfield Image women’s white tee with Leslie Porterfield’s silhouette ($20)
- Porterfield Love Speed women’s black V-neck tee with Leslie Porterfield’s record breaking speeds and her 1976 plate number ($20)
- MS Racing Development women’s black V-neck tee with Movoc 16:3 logo ($17)<p>
Movoc 16:3’s apparel designers collaborate with industry notables to outfit men and women in motorcycle-lifestyle clothing that reflects both the mainstream and underground culture of the sport. CEO and creative director Chris Pease founded the company as a tasteful alternative to the risqué designs of other motorcycle duds, which frequently flaunt provocative language or images of bikes posed in nothing but handlebar tassels. To craft his company's hoodies and graphic tees, the clothing guru works with industry pros such as Leslie Porterfield, who holds the Guinness World Record for the fastest speed achieved by a woman on a conventional motorcycle.