What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of Italian food for parties of two
- $24 for $40 worth of Italian food for parties of four
- Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Dine-in only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mr Bruno's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Mr Bruno's Pizzeria & Restaurant first opened its doors in 1964, becoming a neighborhood staple with its selection of pizzas and Italian entrees. Brothers Lenny and Anthony Livreri bought the eatery in 2008, adding a dose of authentic Sicilian recipes to the menu. Read on to learn more:
- The Sicilian-style pizza is the main attraction. The house specialty comes as a round or square pie topped with sausage, pepperoni, and plenty of veggies.
- There's plenty on the menu for pasta lovers too. A hearty selection of pasta dishes includes linguini Mr. Bruno with shrimp and clams in a white wine sauce, and the signature gnocchi with fresh tomato and mozzarella.
- You can recreate your meal at home. If you love what you're eating, be sure to pick up a jar of one of the pasta sauces available for purchase at the restaurant.