All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 2, 2014
Reviewed March 31, 2014
Reviewed January 31, 2014
What You'll Get
A clean car is a source of pride, which is why so many people happily leave theirs abandoned on the side of the road for all to see. Quit stalling and get a clean ride with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for one Groupon, good for an interior and exterior hand wash for a car (up to a $26.25 value)
- $36 for three Groupons, each good for an interior and exterior hand wash for a car (up to a $78.75 value)<p>
Each wash includes:
- Full exterior hand wash with spray wax and chamois dry
- Cleaning and dressing of wheels and tires
- Vacuuming of all seats, carpets, mats, and trunk
- Rubber floor mat washing
- Cleaning of interior and exterior windows and mirrors
- Dash, centre console, and door jam washing<p>
Mr. Clean Car Wash & Detail Centre is open Monday–Saturday 10 a.m.–5:30 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m.–5 p.m.<p>
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 2, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person for 3 voucher option. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift for single wash option. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for 1 vehicle per option. Valid only for option purchased. Tax included. Not valid for large commercial vehicles. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mr. Clean Car Wash & Detail Centre
The professionals at Mr. Clean Car Wash & Detail Centre keep rides clean by getting their hands dirty. Instead of relying on machines or super soakers loaded with dish soap, they bombard smudges and scuffs with washes and detailing services done by hand. For added convenience, different packages let customers mix and match services that fit the needs of their car, truck, or SUV. The exterior polish package, for instance, removes scratches and leaves cars coated in a seasonal wax, and engine shampoos remove all the dirt, oil, and grease backed up under the hood to keep engines purring.