- BBB-accredited with A+ rating
- Professional, polite, and knowledgeable handymen
- Skilled in a wide variety of services and tasks
About This Deal
A macaroni-decorated tool belt and a working knowledge of the Law of Lefty-Loosey can only go so far toward home improvement. Today's Groupon lends a helping hand with one hour's worth of friendly services from Mr. Handyman for $59. Call in an expert to help make your home more energy-efficient, fix that 'possum-sized hole in the back deck, or install extensive shelving for your display of Shaq memorabilia.
Mr. Handyman is a Better Business Bureau–accredited company with an A+ rating and the blessing of Richard Karn, who brought flannel and bearded charm back to the family sitcom. Schedule an on-site appointment with a prompt, courteous, and red-shirted Mr. Handyman professional, who will arrive at your home in a van loaded with the tools and know-how to attend to your to-do list. Improve the state of your bathroom with tile repair, or enhance your abode through custom carpentry, drywall treatments, and many other services that would take the amateur fixer-upper more than a weekend and a box of bandages to complete. An hour's worth of service is ideal for faucet replacements, changing the locks, cleaning your gutters, installing a doggie door, installing a kitten door, and more.
Your home is a living, breathing creature that requires loving attention and standard upkeep. This Groupon gets you an hour of spa time for your floors, molding, attic, electrical wirings, and more, with an extra $42.50 for each additional half hour you employ your handyman to complete your project. Tell your home's foundation to quit gorging on ice cream and daytime soap operas, because help is finally on the way.
Today's Groupon cannot be redeemed in Tigard or Lake Oswego. Groupon does not cover price of materials.
With a Better Business Bureau score of A+, Mr. Handyman continually impresses its clients.
Though there are few reviews of Portland-area Mr. Handymans, three Minnesotan Google Maps users, five Californian Citysearchers, and Seattle-area Insider Pagers across the nation give the mister an average of four to five stars:
- I was impressed with the technicians [sic] courtesy and work that was completed quickly and neatly. – Brandi, Google Maps
- These guys are extraordinary. On time, reliable, skilled, friendly, uniformed, professional. I've used them three times already. They clean the place up like no one was ever here. Except that everything is fixed. – teddyt, Citysearch
- Showed up on time -- in a uniform. Wore shoe covers to protect my floors. Did great job. Cleaned up. Old-fashioned service ethics. – georgekaplan, Citysearch