What You'll Get
Of all the flightless birds, chickens remain America’s favorite kind to eat, narrowly beating out penguins, kiwis, and Larry Bird. Make bird the word with today’s Groupon to Mr. Pollo Restaurant in Queens. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get a Colombian dinner for two (up to a $61.90 value). The dinner includes:
- Two sides (up to an $8 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $37.90 value)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $16 value)<p>
- For $45, you get a Colombian dinner for four (a $123.80 total value). The dinner includes:
- Four sides (up to a $16 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $75.80 value)
- Four glasses of wine (up to a $32 value)
Mr. Pollo Restaurant’s chefs channel South American culinary traditions to craft a menu of hearty, authentic Colombian dishes. Sides of fried green plantains and yellow rice ride shotgun in their own sidecar plates, bolstering main-event dishes during hunger-pang shakedowns. The Mr. Pollo platter heaps plates high with beef, a quarter chicken, pork loin, and pork rinds to silence grumbling stomachs, while a wide variety of seafood dishes allows diners to sample seafaring flavors. Sip on glasses of wine to soothe parched palates and rinse off deliciously plantain-coated fingertips.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Alcohol not discounted more than 50%. Not valid for mixed grilled beef, sirloin steak with seafood on top, mixed seafood in lobster sauce, or seafood rice. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.