Experienced groomer bathes, shampoos and conditions the fur, and provides flattering and comfortable haircuts for dogs of all sizes
What You'll Get
Grooming includes: haircut including luxury shampoo and conditioner, hand drying, brush out, anal gland expression, ear clean and nail trim.
- Small dog: under 25 lbs
- Medium dog: 25-45 lbs
- Large dog: 46-60 lbs
- Extra large dog: over 61 lbs
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such as collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When in doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
The Fine Print
About A Chat with Mr. Speck's Playhouse
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
The Love for our dogs reflects on our services.